PCM & EATS Present: Mountain EATS 2018! October 18 - 19, 2018
Legacy Lodge – Park City Mountain
1345 Lowell Avenue
Park City UT 84060
Join EATS & Park City Mountain for our second annual Mountain EATS camp! At this fun and interactive camp, your child will get the chance to learn from professional chefs. Your child will work with a professional Park City Mountain chef in a group with a 1:4 chef to camper ratio to prepare a fall harvest meal. The fall harvest dinner will be served at pick-up on Friday so bring the family and enjoy the campers' creations.
- Thursday, October 18th 9-4 pm
- Friday, October 19th 9-4 pm (Family dinner begins at 4 pm!)
What to Expect
- For campers ages 8-12
- Learn and practice food preparation skills
- Learn about food safety
- Explore careers in the Food and Service industry
- Work in both the kitchen and front of house
- A delicious meal at the end of camp for the whole family!
- $140 per child
- Scholarships are available to cover partial or full costs for those in need. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding scholarships.