EATS Spring Break Camp
Join EATS Park City for our inaugural Spring Break Camp! Our Spring Break Camp is a half-day camp that runs from 8:30-12pmMonday-Thursday, during the vacation week. Each day throughout the week campers will participate in a variety of activities that correlate to the days’ theme. The Spring Break Camp registration fee is $135 for the week. Lunch will be provided for the kids based on what they cook!
*Tuition assistance is available for qualifying families. Please contact Devery at email@example.com
If you’re unsure whether Spring Break Camp is for you, take a look at the FAQ's or don’t hesitate to contact the Programs Manager, Devery Karz, by calling 435.659.1362 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions!
- Monday - Gardens, Salads, and Knife Skills
- Tuesday - Wings, Thighs, Birds, Oh My!
- Wednesday - What's Cooking in the Garden
- Thursday - Fueling For the Day, Around the World
What to Expect
- Students between 5th-7th Grade
- Learn different cooking techniques
- Nutrition information about why we should eat certain foods
- Explore new foods
- A delicious meal at the end of each day
- $135 per student
- Scholarships are available to cover partial costs for those in need. Please select the option that pertains best to your family's financial situation.