- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 2 TBSP water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine the flour and salt, then make a small well.
- Crack the egg into the middle of the well, and add the water.
- Slowly start mixing the egg and water, stirring in a little flour at a time until everything is combined.
- Knead the dough for 8-10 minutes until smooth, then rest dough for 30 minutes.
- Roll out dough to desired thickness and cut into noodles.
- Cook pasta in boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve your perfect homemade pasta with sauces, olive oil, Parmesan, or fresh herbs.