- This event has passed.
LiVeWell Assembly – Parley’s Park
October 29, 2014 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Intermountain Healthcare has created LiVe, a health and fitness public-service campaign developed to motivate kids to eat healthy and be more active. One of the resources they provide is a fun-filled, 45 minute health education show called The 8 Healthy Habits – The Musical! Using thought provoking drama and humor, the musical speaks to students in creative ways, empowering them with the skills they need to critically evaluate media messages and peer group pressures in order to make healthy choices.
We are pleased to announce that The 8 Healthy Habits Musical will be presented at all of Park City’s elementary schools this fall. The Habits that will be taught are:
- Always eat breakfast and make it healthy
- Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Limit or eliminate sweetened drinks.
- Limit screen time (TV, video games, and internet).
- Increase your physical activity.
- Eat meals together as a family.
- Be positive about food.
- Don’t criticize about weight.
To learn more about LiVe Well, click here.