- 1 baguette
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 cucumbers
- 4 Tablespoons kalamata olives (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 4 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 Tablespoons mayonnaise or plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Red pepper flakes
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425‘F.
- Quarter the tomatoes and cucumber. Add to a large mixing bowl with 2 Tbsp of the red wine vinegar, and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Using the flat side of your knife, smash the olives, discard the pits, and add to the mixing bowl.
- Dice the baguette into ½ inch cubes. Lay the cubes onto a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Use tongs to make sure the bread cubes are coated. Toast for 8 minutes or until light brown and crispy.
- Make the dressing by whisking together the Greek yogurt (or mayonnaise), Parmesan cheese, 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar, 4 Tbsp olive oil, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and a dash of red pepper flakes.
- Combine everything into one bowl and mix with a large wooden spoon. Add the croutons 5 minutes before serving.
- Leftovers can be saved in the fridge for up to 3 days.