Peach and Sweet Corn Salsa
- 1 large ripe peach, peeled and diced
- 3 large not too ripe peaches, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh sweet corn
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 green chilli pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Combine everything except for the salt, olive oil, and lemon juice.
- Whisk the salt, olive oil, and lemon juice.
- Pour the liquid/salt mix over the rest of ingredients, toss, and enjoy!