- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound Roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 (11 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 red onion diced
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, chili powder, and salt.
- Add tomatoes, black-eyed peas, beans, corn, red onion, and bell peppers. Stir to combine.
- Stir in cilantro. Cover and chill until serving time.
- Serve with chips or on top of tacos.