Superfood Buddha Bowl
Fat: 18.6 grams
Carbohydrates 43.1 grams
Fiber: 13.2 grams
Protein 16.2 grams
Allergens: Soy, sunflower seeds
- 1 (8 ounce) pouch microwavable quinoa
- ½ cup hummus, favorite brand
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (5 ounce) package baby kale
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated cooked whole baby beets, sliced (or 2 cups from salad bar)
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup unsalted toasted sunflower seeds
- Prepare quinoa according to package directions; set aside to cool.
- Combine hummus and lemon juice in a small bowl. Thin with water to desired dressing consistency. Divide the dressing among 4 small condiment containers with lids and refrigerate.
- Divide baby kale among 4 single-serving containers with lids. Top each with 1/2 cup of the quinoa, 1/2 cup beets, 1/4 cup edamame and 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds.
- When ready to eat, top with 1/4 avocado and the hummus dressing.
Make ahead: Refrigerate bowls and dressing separately for up to 4 days. Add avocado when ready to eat to prevent browning.