Behind good food there’s good people.
Join now, and you’ll become a founding member of the EATS Harvest Table!
The EATS Harvest Table is comprised of families who invest over $1,000 annually to support creative nutrition education and advocacy in the Park City community.
Take your seat with like-minded parents, foodies, and community members who want to improve access to nutritious foods for the kids and families of our community.
By joining us at the Harvest Table, you will be a sustaining partner of EATS, ensuring we continue to:
- Provide after-school cooking classes for students grades K-9
- Support teachers in growing and maintaining school gardens
- Host scholarship students at our innovative camps and
- Make school meals delicious and nutritious for all students
- Grow, expand, and flourish
Help us plant the seeds and celebrate the harvest!
EATS Park City also accepts donations of stock. Please contact Meaghan at Meaghan@eatsparkcity.org for details.