Behind good food, there are great people.
Join now and plant an impact that will grow for a lifetime!
EATS’ Harvest Table is a group of families and individuals who invest $1,000 or more annually to support EATS’ creative nutrition education and advocacy throughout our greater Park City community.
When you join our Harvest Table, you take a seat with like-minded parents, foodies, and community members who help improve access to nutritious foods for children and families in our community.
As a member of the EATS Harvest Table, you are a sustaining partner of EATS whose support ensures that we continue to:
- Provide after-school cooking classes for students grades K-9
- Support community-based family cooking classes
- Support teachers in growing and maintaining school gardens
- Support community-centered tower gardens
- Host scholarship students at our innovative camps
- Make school meals delicious and nutritious for all students
- Provide nutrition education opportunities for our community
Harvest Table members help EATS grow, expand, and flourish in ways other donors cannot. Support provided by our Harvest Table donors is unrestricted - meaning your donation can be used where it is needed the most. Whether that means funding our Snacks in Backpacks program, supporting Curious Cooks and nutrition education, or helping EATS’ food advocacy efforts, every Harvest Table membership provides an immense bounty of support upon which EATS relies. Join the EATS Harvest Table to help us plant the seeds and celebrate the harvest!
Harvest Table Members
- Allison & Frank Addante
- Anonymous x 2
- George Bishop & Whitney Olch-Bishop
- Ann & Eric Bloomquist
- Brent & Christina Boyle
- Ben & Cassie Brown
- Andrew & Courtney Caplan
- Christopher & Vanessa Cella
- Kendall & Lacey Cole-Rae
- Jason & Mary Ellis
- Alix & Rick Farnell
- Dylan Gitlin & Meaghan Miller Gitlin
- Eric & Chris Graham
- Grady & Sophy Kohler
- Mark & Tiffany Lemons
- Erinn & Scott Maizlish
- Chris & Kelly Manning
- John & Kelsi Mellor
- Debbie & Franklin Morton
- Maren & Matt Mullin
- Alison & Ed Panos
- Greg Schmidt and Jodey Fey
- Kelly & Vince Scott
- Melissa & Michael Stock
- Millicent & Todd Tracy
- Joe Wrona & Nancy Nichols