Lemon Cucumber Sauce (PSCD)
Lemon Cucumber Sauce
- Yogurt, Greek – 48 oz
- Cucumber, English – 1 Each (Diced & Drained)
- Lemons – 2 Each (Juiced)
- Parsley – 1 Cup (Chopped Fine)
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Pepper – 1 tsp
- Garlic Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Onion Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Peel cucumber, leaving half of peel in place.
- Once peeled, finely dice cucumber in 1/8” pieces and lay flat on sheet pan. Sprinkle with salt and allow to rest in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Lightly rinse cucumber with water and discard liquid. Ring cucumber dry using a clean towel.
- Combine cucumber, yogurt, lemon juice, chopped parsley and seasoning and mix evenly.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve!