Avocado and White Bean Wrap
AVOCADO AND WHITE BEAN WRAP
Fat: 12 grams
Carbohydrates: 44.2 grams
Fiber: 12.6 grams
Protein: 10 grams
Allergens: gluten, wheat
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 15-ounce can white beans, rinsed
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 4, 8- to 10-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- Whisk vinegar, oil and salt in a medium bowl. Add cabbage, carrot and cilantro; toss to combine.
- Mash beans and avocado in another medium bowl with a potato masher or fork. Stir in onion.
- To assemble the wraps, spread about 1/2 cup of the bean-avocado mixture onto a wrap (or tortilla) and top with about ? cup of the cabbage-carrot slaw. Roll up. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Cut the wraps in half to serve, if desired.