These breakfast burritos are the perfect start to any day and they come together in just minutes. Scrambled eggs, spinach, cheddar cheese, bacon, salsa, and avocado all wrapped into a whole wheat tortilla. You can feel good about sending your kiddo off to school with a breakfast that will fill his/her belly and fuel their little minds for all that learning they’re going to do. They’ll be happy because this breakfast is kid approved and super delicious, too!
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup baby spinach
- 1 Tablespoon salsa
- 1 whole wheat flour tortilla
- 2 Tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- Coarse kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper 1 Slice cooked Bacon
- 2 Tablespoons chopped green peppers 2 Tablespoons cubed avocado
- Coat a small skillet lightly with olive oil or cooking spray and set it over medium heat.
- When the pan is warm, add the eggs and spinach.
- Cook, stirring the eggs are soft but fully cooked and the spinach is wilted, about 2 minutes. 4. Remove from the heat and stir in salsa.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Heat the wrap in the pan for about 30 seconds until warm.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly along the center of the warm tortilla and top with the egg mixture. 8. Top the egg mixture with cooked bacon, chopped green peppers, and avocado as desired. 9. Fold in the sides of the wrap and then roll up tightly from the bottom. Serve immediately.