- 2 Tbsp. Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Onion, Diced
- 1 Tbsp. Garam Masala
- 1 Tsp Curry Powder
- 2 Lbs. Carrots, Grated
- 14 oz. Can of Coconut Milk
- 1 ½ Tsp. Salt
- 1 ½ C. of water or vegetable broth
- Juice of 1 Lime
- In a large pot heat the butter or oil and onions. Saute the onions until they are semi translucent.
- Stir in the curry paste and carrots, then allow to cook for a few minutes.
- Add in the coconut milk, salt, and water or broth.
- Allow the soup to simmer until the carrots are tender, around 10-15 minutes.
- Use a blender or immersion blend to puree until smooth.
- Add in the lemon juice and serve!