Coconut Snowball Cookies
Total Time: 30 Minutes Yields: 9 Cookies
- 3 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 ½ TBSP coconut oil
- 3 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 ½ TBSP Aquafaba or 1 egg white (adds binding / moisture)
- Pinch sea salt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 TBSP cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 365 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Add coconut flakes to the food processor and blend until they start clumping together. It should stick between your fingers like a gritty loose dough
- Add coconut oil, maple syrup, aquafaba, salt, vanilla, and blend in for 20 seconds.
- Add cornstarch and pulse several times until the wet dough has formed.
- Scoop 1 ½ TBSP mounds and transfer to parchment paper, leaving a little space between each cookie.
- Bake 13-15 minutes until golden brown, careful not to burn the undersides.
Leave a Reply