Fat: 16.2 grams
Carbohydrates: 50.5 grams
Fiber: 18 grams
Protein: 12.6 grams
- 1/2 cup dry rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- ½ cup fruit of your choice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- Add all the ingredients (besides fruit) to a large mason jar or container of your choice and mix well until fully combined.
- Cover jar and let sit overnight in the refrigerator.
- Add fruit in the morning or you can soak overnight.
- You can warm oatmeal for about one minute in the microwave if desired.
*You can add any sort of mix-ins that you like, such as nut butters, nuts, fresh fruit, chia seeds, flaxseeds, etc.
*You can add more milk or less milk depending on desired consistency.
Leave a Reply