- 2 cups flour (spelt, all-purpose, whole wheat, or GF flour blend)
- 3/4 cup sugar (coconut or organic pure cane)
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 4 tsp pumpkin pie spice (cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice, and a pinch of cloves)
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup water or unsweetened milk of choice
- 1/3 cup oil or applesauce
- 1 can (15 oz) 100% pumpkin puree
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl or in your mixer of choice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan or line the loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes. A fork or toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf should come out clean.
- Let cool completely before storing.