Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Golden Raisins
Brussel Sprouts recipe courtesy of The Farm restaurant at Canyons Resort, Chef Manuel Rozehnal.
- Preheat oven to broil, 525 degrees
- Cut 4 cups of brussels sprouts in halves or quarters.
- Toss in a bowl with 2T extra virgin olive oil and season with sea salt (try Moldon sea salt but any will do).
- Add fresh ground black pepper (the fresher the better) to taste.
- Line a tray with parchment paper and roast sprouts until golden brown ( 4 – 6 minutes ). Keep an eye on them! They’ll burn quickly at this high temperature!
- Return the sprouts to a bowl and mix with a 1/2 cup of raisins (try golden raisins).
Serve family style. Also very good with pork tenderloin. ENJOY!