- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can green chilis
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 package wonton wraps, 24 wraps/package
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Muffin or cupcake tin
- Mix spices in a small bowl:
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp Kosher salt
- 3 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- Generous amount of ground pepper
Taco Spice Mix
- Add mixed spices to a bowl with the meat.
- Add 1 can green chilis and 1 can diced tomatoes. Mix.
- Coat muffin/cupcake tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Line each cup with a wonton wrapper.
- Top with 1-2 tablespoons of the beef.
- Grate cheese. Top each with about 1 tablespoon of cheese.
- Press down and add another wonton wrapper on top of the meat mixture and cheese.
- Bake the wonton tacos at 375°F for 12 minutes, until heated through and edges are golden. Let cool.