- 1 pound baby carrots
- 1 can mushroom stems and pieces
- 3-pound rump roast
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 jar beef gravy
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- Place carrots and mushrooms in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle roast with garlic powder and pepper.
- In a skillet, brown the roast in oil on all sides.
- Transfer the roast to the slow cooker and arrange it with all of the veggies.
- Pour the mushroom soup, the water, and the envelope of onion soup mix over the roast.
- Cook for 6 - 8 hours on low.