LiVe Well Musical Theater Coming to Our Schools
EATS is excited to announce that Intermountain Healthcare’s LiVe Well musical theater will be coming to Jeremy Ranch, Trailside, and Parley’s Park elementary schools next week, and McPolin Nov. 14th. LiVe Well will be performing The 8 Healthy Habits Musical. Parents, please feel free to join the show. For times, please visit our calendar.
The habits taught in The 8 Healthy Habits Musical will be:
- Always eat breakfast and make it healthy
- Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Limit or eliminate sweetened drinks.
- Limit screen time (TV, video games, and internet).
- Increase your physical activity.
- Eat meals together as a family.
- Be positive about food.
- Don’t criticize about weight.
About LiVe Well
Intermountain Healthcare has created LiVe, a health and fitness public-service campaign developed to motivate kids to eat healthy and be more active. One of the resources they provide is a fun-filled, 45 minute health education show called The 8 Healthy Habits – The Musical! Using thought provoking drama and humor, the musical speaks to students in creative ways, empowering them with the skills they need to critically evaluate media messages and peer group pressures in order to make healthy choices.
To learn more about LiVe Well, click here.