LiVe Well’s 8 Healthy Habits at Trailside
The LiVe Well performance at Trailside yesterday was a hit! The kids (and teachers) were in stitches watching the musical performance of The 8 Healthy Habits. A big thank you to Intermountain for putting this on! To learn more about the musical or invite LiVe Well to your school, click here.
Skits were performed on the following healthy habits:
- Always eat breakfast and make it healthy
- Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Limit or eliminate sweetened drinks.
- Limit screen time (TV, video games, and internet).
- Increase your physical activity.
- Eat meals together as a family.
- Be positive about food.
- Don’t criticize about weight.